Thursday, April 4, 2013

On Hiatus



Hi everyone. I realize that it's been a while since I've last blogged. There have been lots of life changes going on for me and also, I've been trying to learn as much as I can about healthy cooking and lifestyle to bring to the blogosphere. Admittedly, our family has had an addiction that I'm hell bent on making changes on: sugar and processed wheat. I've learned so much about it and how important it will be for us to eliminate or find healthier alternatives to these ingredients as well as many others that are on the "not-so-good" list. I will be back with more exciting content that is relevant (and fun). Among this will be how, as a super busy mama, I will infuse their diets with more healthy foods despite our hectic lifestyle. They already have a healthy daily menu already but things can always be better! Be on the lookout for more posts soon! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment